We are a local producer-only market promoting sustainable farming practices such as organic vegetable, flower and fruit production and pastured, naturally raised animal products free of antibiotics or hormones.
We are open 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month from 10 to 11 am from December through April and every Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm from May through Thanksgiving, rain or shine
At the market you will find more than 25 vendors who offer:
- Seasonal, freshly harvested, organically and conventionally grown vegetables, which come from non-GMO seeds
- Herbs, flowers; preserved products
- 100% grass-fed beef, pasture-raised poultry, lamb and pork
- Pastured, free range eggs
- Organic yogurt and cheeses
- Artisanal breads and homemade baked goods
- Handmade soaps and lotions; raw local honey and beeswax candles
- Locally grown and handmade fiber products; gluten free and vegan items
- Organic, fair trade, locally roasted coffees
- Gourmet prepared foods and local handcrafts
The market also hosts local musicians each week and seasonal fun and educational activities. Check out our latest Newsletter
The market also features guest appearances by local chefs providing cooking demonstrations using seasonal, locally grown vegetables, herbs and other products available at the market. Come sharpen your eat-local skills!
You will also find non-profit local community service organizations which are featured guests at the market, such as GMO Free PA
, Food and Water Watch
Keep In Touch
to get all the latest News and Updates and action alerts about the things we care about..